I usually get tagged by friends or mommy bloggers but this is a first….being tagged for a meme by a yogini, Christine. Sounds like fun!
The rules go like this.
* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, it’s revelation time….hang on….here are 7 random facts about me:
1. During my teen years, I was DARK! Played softball, tag with the boys, volleyball, and other sports. So Mom tried to make me a lady by enrolling me in ballet and jazz….
2. Got my first ballet toe (pointe) shoes at the age of 12, ordered straight from Capezio in New York. That excitement though was almost immediately replaced by excruciating pain as I had to bear with the peeled skin and callouses that went with dancing on toes.
3. Hated being always the youngest in class (finished college at 19).
4. Saw a UFO while visiting cousins in Quezon City, Philippines.
5. Lived for years in a haunted house which was right smack in the middle of a 1,000 sqm lot surrounded by 7 huge, balete trees. Once, our bathroom shower turned on full blast just minutes after I closed it.
6. Almost drowned when I jumped into a pool after my older cousins (all divers) — and I did not know how to swim.
7. While in grad school in the US, took on a dare to audition for our school’s annual variety show, became part of the cast, and got to perform in both Philadelphia and New York.
That’s it! Now, let me tag a few yogis/yoginis.
There we are….the next 7 who are “it”! Hope you play along.